Friday 24 January 2014

I Told You So!

My lovely companion and I really look forward to a very special occasion every year......our cell phone upgrades. She, predictably, went for the latest Samsung Galaxy, whereas I decided to stick with Nokia. I like Nokia a lot. It's always been beautifully designed, and very dependable. Up until now. I decided to get myself a Nokia Lumia 920. Now I spend most of my days doing this...



This phone causes me a lot of headaches! There are times where I want to answer it, and it has just decided "No, you may not!" and refuses to let me pick up the call. Other times I turn on the internet or connect it to the wi-fi and it just locks up completely, for no reason other than to piss me off. And, being a Lumia, it has a fixed battery, so you can't even take that out to reset it. Thankfully, Google rescued me (and the freaking phone). I now know how to do a reset. And this phone does this for one simple reason, it runs Windows. They should've given me a keypad that slides out the bottom with just 3 buttons on it; Ctrl+Alt+Del. That would've made my life so much easier!

But, it is a well designed phone. And apart from its inherent Microsoftness, it has a few handy functions. It is also not too bad to look at.



It looks especially beautiful while flying through the air, with my lovely companion in the background going "I told you so"......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete