Monday 25 November 2013

Vote for Change! Or not!

To all my readers, whether you loyally follow me or just happened to stumble onto my humble blog while searching Google for "Yak butter muffins" or whether you are just crawling the web looking for the person first responsible for twerking (so you can locate them and punch them in the face), my blog has been entered into the 2013 SA Blog Awards. (insert dramatic music here) By clicking the button below you will not donate any money, sign away a kidney or feed starving panda bears, you will simply bring me one step closer to the Blog Awards. And unlike all of the South African political parties desperately fighting for votes and promising everyone free housing, food and Lamborghinis, I just promise to be really, really grateful!

SA Blog Awards Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment