Monday 23 June 2014

Baby Steps

Since our little angel first made her debut 10 months ago, my lovely companion and I have been under the impression that she has some pressing engagement that we are unaware of. She started sitting up by herself and then crawling WAY before any of the guidelines said that she was supposed to. And now, much to our delight, she started taking her first steps!
The only thing that concerns me slightly is the fact that, once she mastered the art of crawling, she can now move about with an amazing turn of speed. It seems that my lovely companion has given birth to The Flash! We have to keep such a close eye on her, because one moment she'd be happily playing on the carpet next to us, the next moment she'd be outside on the patio chasing one of the dogs around! I sometimes wonder if she has the ability to teleport! Now that she has taken her first tentative steps, I am convinced that she'll be running everywhere soon. And now maybe she will actually get to that appointment that she seems to have! We'd better watch her closely, otherwise she'll be doing this next.....


No comments:

Post a Comment