Monday 14 March 2016

The Outer Limits

I am a massive fan of sci-fi, so it should come as no surprise that I would be a fan of The Outer Limits. For those who don't know, The Outer Limits was a show featuring unexplained phenomena. Now while I am convinced that, given enough time, all mysteries can be resolved logically, there are some that just defy explanation. Is the Loch Ness Monster real, or was it just a large log floating about and looking all menacing? Is Big Foot real, or did they just happen to get a picture of me on the beach? Are UFOs real, or just the imaginings of concussed glue addicts? These are all questions that people have been asking for a long time. But now I have a new question. A very important one! One that will be on people's minds for centuries to come! And that question is quite simple: "What in the name of cinnamon flavoured flapjacks is going on in these pictures?!"











I have but one response to the pictures above....

No comments:

Post a Comment